*Please note, due to size this item is only available for pick-up at Central Library and cannot be delivered to community libraries - our apologies!
Keep the rain off with this limited edition Central Library - Open For All Umbrella!
- Steel shaft that adds strength to the umbrella.
- Fiberglass ribs designed to bend and flex in the wind instead of snapping like traditional metal ribs that have no flexibility. See video demonstration of fiberglass ribs below.
- Stain & mildew-resistant, durable, quick-drying nylon fabric
- Reinforced tips on the ends of the ribs. The traditional metal tips on other umbrellas frequently come off and/or tear the fabric. These tips are designed to stay sewn on far longer and almost eliminate the tearing on the fabric.
- Matte black hook handle that is easy to hold and can hook on a bag or arm when not in use.
- Easy automatic opening.
- Lifetime Frame Warranty
- 23" ribs, 46" arc; diameter is approximately 40" when open; length is approximately 35" from end-to-end when closed.