Button's Books Collection Fund
The Calgary Public Library has 21 locations across the city, which we use to save you from shipping costs and to ensure that we can offer our products at a great price. Simply select your community library from the drop-down menu upon check out.
If you are purchasing a product from outside of Calgary, or would prefer to have it shipped to your home, shipping rates apply and will be built in at checkout. Shipping rates are based on a box 6" x 6" x 6" and sent through Canada Post. For more information or any concern over shipping costs please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We want you to love any item purchased through librarystore.ca. If you don’t and would like to receive a refund, please return your items to your nearest Calgary Public Library location.
All refunds will be issued through librarystore.ca immediately upon return.
For further questions please contact us directly at 403-221-2002 or email@example.com.
Button's Books will be made up of up to 100 titles selected by a combined group of donors like you. These are books that we want to dedicate to our good pal, Jim.
With your $1000 donation, you will get to choose a book that will be part of the Button's Books collection at the Calgary Public Library. The library will purchase up to 20 copies (with a minimum of 5) of each title and distribute them among the 21 locations across our city.
In the "Special Instructions" section of the donation page, please rank your three preferred book purchases from 1-3, with a brief note (less than 60 words) explaining why you chose this book in honour of Jim.
Books could be digital or physical copies depending on availability.
Physical books will contain:
- a sticker on the outside of the book in the top left corner
- a bookplate inside the book with URL to the online booklist
Email: Robin@addin.ca Phone: 403-221-4107
What types of titles?
- Titles that are in print and available (typically books published in the last 5-10 years or classics). The library applies the same acquisition and material selection policy to the Jim Button’s Books as they would any material.
- The library would purchase up to 20 copies (minimum 5) of each title and distribute them among the 20 (soon to be 21) locations.
- The $1000 donation will go towards purchasing copies of one of your three preferred book titles for circulation in the Calgary Public Library system. Beyond the purchase of a book for Button's Books, your donation will go towards the important programs and services that run across Calgary throughout the 21 library locations.